February 17, 2011

What do I want?

image

I want to cry and I haven’t yet. I want to scream and I haven’t yet. I want to punch something really, really hard, and I haven’t yet. I want to strangle a donkey and I haven’t yet. I want to shout “FUCK YOU” really loudly in the corridors, and I haven’t yet. I want to meditate properly and I haven’t yet. I want to have a bath for an hour and I haven’t yet. I want to have more than 6.5 hours sleep on average each night and I haven’t yet. I want to hug someone and I haven’t yet. I want someone to snuggle with who will stroke my hair and whisper, “Don’t be so hard on yourself. You work until at least 12am each night” and I haven’t found anyone to yet. I want to have complete crazy wild sex and I haven’t yet. I want to get really high and run through lush green fields and pick wild raspberries to eat and I haven’t yet. I want to collapse and I haven’t yet but I’m about to after I finish this goddamn lesson plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...