September 24, 2011

Another term over... Exhaustion sets in

I'm about ready to collapse. There's a certain mentality common amongst associates in that most of us have perfectionistic tendencies, are overly self-critical, and workaholics. While this term has been easier because I'm becoming more settled with my classes, I have difficulty saying no to more work opportunities. The mock court competition was incredibly time consuming on its own, and I also volunteered to do organise a few more events. It's been better for my mental health though to do work outside my classes as it helps build better relationships with students and staff. I'm really happy with my job right now. I enjoy working with bright, capable students. Now I'm off to China for two weeks and currently waiting at the airport lounge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...